Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Nightmares: The Mystery at Alamo Square Part IV


I knocked her out with some chloroform. “The plan was to keep her upstairs!” I said to Drew.


“I tried, I … I …” Drew responded.


“If you want ANYTHING done right you have to do it yourself. Grab her feet, lets put her in a room.”


Once we got to the room, we tied her up. I was then faced with the challenge of making sure our plan could still play out. I sent Drew to finish cleaning up, we needed to get rid of all of the evidence that linked us, more importantly ME, to this house.


Before I could finalize a plan Enith woke up. “YOU!? Why? I thought we were best friends! How could you?”


“You are just a pawn in the bigger picture, and as for the why? You will never know why.”  As I said this I walked out, and I sent Drew in so that she wouldn’t try anything.


I then went into the locked room, the room where all of our research was. That necklace is my life’s mission. My family has been hunting it for generations, and this ONE necklace will put me back into good graces with my father. I decided to pay the old woman a visit once more, I covered my nose in attempts to avoid the smell. I am sure I checked the body before I put it “away,” it has to be here somewhere. I put 2 sets of latex gloves on my hands and pulled out my pocket knife, and began to rip the pink chair, exposing the old woman’s decomposing flesh. Months ago, I chopped the body into little pieces and stuffed it in the chair. There was not much blood as it had all drained out and dried up, but still no necklace! Before I left the room I was sure to leave some of Enith’s hair on the chair, so she get blame for the crime.


I knew I was running out of time, the body was rapidly decomposing, and surely someone will notice that Enith is missing.


As I was about to exit it room, the door slammed in my face, “WHAT THE….?” I  turned around to see what was going on, but there was nothing. The only sound that I could hear was the wind howling outside


I then heard Drew at the door trying to come in to see what happened but he could not get the door open. I then kicked the door down. “Who is watching Enith?” I asked Drew and I ran to the other room, it was empty! “Great job Drew! Now go find her!”


Drew never caught Enith, he came back and told me that she called the cops and we needed to clear out as soon as we could, but I did not have the necklace yet! We packed up and headed to the landfill. Drew began to flip out, so I did what I had to. I put his body where no one will ever find it.


When the cops made it to the house they saw nothing … the house was EMPTY, there was nothing in sight. According to their records no one had lived there for at least 6 months, when the owner, an old woman, went missing. Her body was never found until they went into the room with the dirty pink arm chair.


The police listened to Enith’s side of the story, and given the state of the house, they decided to get her a psych evaluation. I knew she would fail, and end up in a crazy home. This was all part of my plan.


As for me? I went back to the house weeks later to look for the necklace. Enith said that the old woman’s ghost was talking about cookies. I decided to look for the necklace in the kitchen. There was a single bag of flour in the pantry, I dumped it out on the floor, there it was! The Necklace, It was finally all mine!


As I turned to leave the house, the old woman was standing behind me..… but HOW? I killed her! She was floating above the floor with a crazed look in her eyes. Her clothes were covered in blood and she had a shovel in her hands, and then she said, “You will never win!”

They found my body months later, chopped up and stuffed in a little, dirty, pink arm chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment