Monday, February 10, 2014

REFLECTIONS






The other day I was playing a game on my phone called Clash of Clans and someone asked what the game was about. As I was explaining it (mind you, I was hesitant at first to share and I'll tell you why) I had a gut feeling that I sounded like a complete nerd, and a childish one at that. I figured I've already stepped foot into this conversation so now it would be awkward to step back. So, I proceeded to hype up as I explained the game in order to establish my enthusiasm and the joy that this simple game gives me.


The reason I decided to share this scenario with you all, was to shed light on my vulnerability. Now, I know for a fact that everyone has a comfort zone where they can completely be themselves, but the trick is to be able to step out of that zone and still be comfortable with who you are. This not only applies to Clash of Clans, but in other aspects of our lives as well. When people judge others on their appearance, it is a reflection of who THEY are. When you see flaws in others, try to step back and reflect why those flaws even matter. Once you find the answer you will realize it doesn't matter, so find the good in people. With that said, no one should give two, three, four or any sh*ts, for that matter about other people’s opinions over you as an individual.


The point is that you should not feel bad if something about you, happens to bug someone else. Live your life at your own beat and let others dance to their own rhythm.


Peace out, love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment