Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The PUBLIC Restroom Rant


Public Bathroom, Restroom, the Loo, Toilet, Washroom … Whatever you want to call it, they are disgusting! Now if you are anything like me, you will do everything and anything in your power to NOT use the public restroom! You will hold it, you will sway back and forth, you will tap your feet vigorously, you will chant/humm/pray, you will even go as far as to dehydrate yourself … whatever you can do to NOT have to go. BUT, there are those days when you just HAVE to go, and deal with nasty bullspit. How hard is it to clean up after yourself? There have been countless times where I have walked into a restroom and walked right back out because it is unbearable, and the smells … oh man .. the Smells of a PUBLIC restroom! I lose my faith in humanity when I see nastiness in public bathrooms, how did yo mamma raise you? No one should clean up your mess but YOU!


button.jpgI am ALWAYS shocked when I walk into a stall and the person before me fails to FLUSH … How hard is it to push down the little lever, or push the button (“Push the goddamn button!”) If you think it is hard PLEASE enlighten the less fortunate (me) in the comment section. I for one, do NOT want to see what is coming out of you …  if it’s yellow, brown, or worse of all, ladies, RED, get rid of it, put it away, I don’t wanna see it! Something's really wrong with you if you cannot do such a simple task. SO FLUSH, trust me it’s not that hard … in fact I guarantee that it is easier than using a smartphone!


Next, how hard is it to pee INSIDE the toilet bowl? I cannot stand when there is piss everywhere but not IN the bowl … How is that even humanly possible? Your target pratice mode should be turned ON, and AIM for the BOWL… not the wall… not the seat… not the floor..not the ceiling… THE BOWL! Leave it clean for the next person. Just think of it this way, if you walk into the stall after yourself, would you want to use that stall? Exactly, leave the stall so that YOU would actually not mind using it. … what a concept! :O


And we all know that going to the women's restroom is an EVENT! Fellows, let me enlighten you. This is way more than just a place where you go to relieve yourself. It’s a place to go with your friends to gossip, fix your hair, fix your makeup, fix your clothes, take some bathroom selfies. So then when people like ME gotta pee we have to fight our way to a stall because everybody and they momma is up in there trying … trying hard … to “fix” something… oh yea … it still Smells by the way.


... you get my point?

So, Please clean your *ish up!

No comments:

Post a Comment